Formaldehyde detector is commonly used in household formaldehyde detection instruments, below to understand the working principle of formaldehyde detector.
1. formaldehyde detector is based on the principle of highly sensitive electrochemical sensor, and combines single-chip microcomputer technology and network communication technology to collect air samples at the test site. Formaldehyde in air is absorbed by phenolic reagent solution and reacted to form azide. According to the color depth, direct colorimetric determination is carried out in the field.
2. Because the detection value of indoor pollution is closely related to the temperature, humidity and air pressure of the environment, the detection value often deviates from the expectation according to the normal detection.
3. general formaldehyde detection program can quickly detect indoor formaldehyde, benzene, ammonia, such as toluene, xylene and TVOC pollution gas. It can display date, test time, test temperature and humidity data, display LCD screen for China, sampling time operation, thermal printer on the right side, fast real-time sampling and analysis, and date, temperature, humidity and standard, formaldehyde content that can be detected. Quantity and eligibility of printed reports
4. The formaldehyde detection adopts the national standard phenol reagent spectrophotometry and the imported photoelectric sensor. The detection accuracy is high and the detection limit is low. The room of the electrochemical detector of the formaldehyde sensor with zero defect is easy to drift and the sampling is easy to be used by other chemical gases.
To know whether the detection structure of formaldehyde is credible, we can analyze and judge from the following five aspects:
1, the principle of formaldehyde detection, generally speaking, the detection of chemical principles is objective and accurate, and there is a big error in the detection of electronic induction.
2. The time of detection closure should be 1 hour according to GB50325-2010 standard/12 hours according to GB/T18883-2002, too long or too short will affect the accuracy of the results.
3. When the temperature of formaldehyde detection is too low, the volatilization of pollutants will be lower if the temperature is too low.
4. The environment of formaldehyde detection should close doors and windows, closing cabinet doors and drawers, closing new house system and so on. If the doors and windows are closed, the detection results of open cabinet doors and drawers of furniture will be higher than the concentration values of indoor air detection.
5. Formaldehyde detection operation, whether the operation is correct, standardized and strict, otherwise it will affect the results of detection.